Q. How do I save to a USB drive
The first thing you have to do before you save to a USB drive is insert your drive into the USB computer wire. In the Manhattanville Library this is usually located underneath the computer monitor.
If you are using Microsoft Word 2007 and after you have opened Word 2007,
1. Left click on the large Microsoft Office button located at the top left of the screen.
2. Left click on "Save As".
3. When you see the "Save as" screen, select "My Computer" located on the left (it is usually the scond to last icon from the bottom).
4. Double-left click on either "Removable Drive, Memorex UFD(E) or the specific name denoting your USB.
5. Under "File name" at the bottom of the screen change the file name to something of your choosing.
6. Left click on "Save" at the bottom right of the "Save" screen.