Q. My professor has asked us to browse through issues of the publication, Billboard, and pick a few articles we like. Where do I start?
This is not as difficult a process as you may think and you only need to remember a few simple steps, as outlined below:
- From the Library Home Page, make certain that the tab that says Journals A-Z is highlighted.
- At the next screen, type in the name of the magazine or journal, which in this case is Billboard. The next screen will show you all of the databases that contain BillBoard, as well as their dates of coverage.
- When you click on any of the databases, the next screen will give you some basic information about the publication.
- On the same screen (either to the far left or below) you will see a series of years. (You may have to maximize your screen to see all of the issues by year).
- Click on any of these years to review the Table of Contents for the issues that are listed.
- A majority of the publications will allow you to review the full-text of the articles in that specific issue. If the full-text is not available, you may be linked to another location on the Library Page.
Was this helpful? 2 0