Q. How can I scan through a number of issues from the Wall Street Journal Asia and select a few interesting articles?
This information can be obtained by following the directions below:
- From the Library Home Page, click on the link that says Journals A-Z.
- Enter the title of your publication in the search box that will appear, which in this case is the Wall Street Journal Asia.
- A page will appear showing you the various electronic databases that cover the Wall Street Journal Asia.
- Select any database that provides coverage for the time period in which you are interested.
- When you click on a database, some basic information pertaining to the publication will appear. such as the place of publication and the coverage within this specific database.
- Directly below this (and sometimes to the far right of the page) you will see blue links corresponding to the dates of specific issues. (You may need to maximize your browser to see this information in certain EBSCO and other databases).
- Simply click on a date that interests you and the Table of Contents for that issue will appear. Much of the material will be available in the full-text, but bear in mind that some minor content may not be made available, at the discretion of the publisher. In those cases, an abstract may be all that you can obtain.
Was this helpful? 0 0