Q. How do i renew a book on interlibrary loan?
1.Open your Illiad account from the link on the Library Home Page. A screen will display showing all the items you currently have checked out.
2. Go to View and Scroll down to see all of your checked out items.
3. Transaction numbers will show for every item you have checked out on Interlibrary Loan.
4. Click on the appropriate transaction number, not on the title of the book.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for the line that says "Renewals Allowed, " bearing in mind that not all lending libraries will allow renewals of their items.
6. If renewals are allowed, a "Renew Book" box will appear at the top of the screen. Click on that box.
7. If renewals are not allowed, you will need to return the book at your earliest convenience to the Manhattanville College Library Service Desk.