Q. Where can I find DVDs for class work
- From the Library Home Page, be sure that the Books and Media Search tab is highlighted.
- Type in your search keywords or phrase, and a number of item records will appear. Some records will be for books and others will be for some tpe of media, such as CDs and DVDs.
- Narrow your search by changing the "Limit To" to videos.
- View the Library of Congress Call number at the bottom of the item record to locate your item in the library.
- Many of of our DVD's have limited circulation, so you may have to ask someone at the Library Service Desk to retrieve the item for you.
Was this helpful? 0 0