Q. what does it mean when it says library print holdings for journals


Library print holdings indicates that the journal is here in the building in hardcopy or print format. More recent journals live in the Current Events Room, or the Quiet Study Room, located through the Cafe area.  They are shelved alphabetically by title. Titles that start with the word "Journal of ..." are shelved under the letter "J." Older copies and bound copies are up on the 6th Tier, and are also shelved alphabetically by title.

  • Last Updated Aug 02, 2016
  • Views 82
  • Answered By Mary-Elizabeth Schaub

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Submit a Question

Ask Us!

Please use the form below to submit a detailed question or text us at 914-288-6288.  Questions are answered during regular business hours.

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.