Q. Can you help me print out my PowerPoint presentation on fewer pages?
The simplest way to do this is to print out the presentation in the "Handouts" view, which will ask you the number of slides that you want printed per page. Instructions follow:
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on "File" in the upper left-hand corner.
3. In the lower part of the page you will see a box that says "Print What?"
4. Use the drop-down menu to select the option "Handouts."
5. Under the box that says "Slides Per Page" use the drop-down menu to make a selection.
6. Click on "Print."
Was this helpful? 0 0