Q. If I still can't access the databases from off-campus using my last name as my User Name and my Mville I.D. as my password, what should I do next?
Off-campus access is limited to students taking 6 credits in the current academic term. Continuing students do not have access between semesters.
If you are taking at least six credits, try the following steps:
1. Clear your web browser's cache of visited web pages by taking the following steps:
In Internet Explorer, choose Tools>Internet Options>General>Clear History.
2. Make sure the web browser's security setting allows you to accept cookies by taking the following steps:
In Internet Explorer, chose Tools >Internet Options>Privacy. Set privacy to medium or low.
Also, please note that you may have problems with firewalls if you are attempting to access our databases from your work location. Many businesses are highly restrictive rearding what their employees can access when at work.
If all of these options fail, please submit a support ticket to Library Electronic Resources.
- From the Library Home Page, look for the Logins at the bottom of the page.
- Underneath the Logins, click on the link that says Off-Campus Access.
- You will see a link to the Off-campus Access form. This form will be displayed when you click on the Begin button.
- Pull up that form, complete it and select Submit.
Your problem should be resolved in just a few business days.