Q. Can you tell me how to renew this book that I obtained on Interlibrary Loan?
Please note that not all Interlibrary Loan books can be renewed. Check the paper sleeve on the book cover first.
In order to renew items obtained on Interlibrary Loan, please do the following:
- From the Library Home Page, click on interlibrary Loan in the upper right-hand corner.
- Sign into your ILLIAD account, which will then show all of your transactions.
- Each transaction has a number in red associated with it.
- Click on the Red transaction number and the item will appear. Check to be sure that it is the correct item.
- Click on the Renew option.
Was this helpful? 0 0