Q. How does printing work?
To begin, pull up the item that you wish to print, and click on the print button.
- A pop up will appear that asks for your id number, and you should enter you I.D. number at that point. You should include the initial zeros.
- No pasword is needed, so leave this box blank.
- The next step will ask you to continue, and you click on O.K.
- Wait a few brief moments and the final step will show you that the system is calculating the charges.
- Then, you should click "Accept."
Walk to the computer and use your I.D. card to swipe. Make sure that you see the row of asterisks appear when you swipe. If you do not see the asterisks, then you may have swiped either too quickly or too slowly. Please try again. It is also possible that there may be a malfunction with the printer, so please ask at the Library Service Desk for assistance.