Q. Is there some way that I can renew my books and other checked-out items myself?
Yes, you will be happy to know that self-renewal for our patrons is one of the newer features of our system. However, you can only use this option to renew your items one time. If you would like to try renewing items one time yourself, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the Library Home Page
2. At the bottom of the page under the "Logins" category, you will see a link that says "Library Account."
3. Click on this link and follow the instructions to log into the Library Catalog, by entering your last name and your Manhattanville I.D. number.
4. A list of all the titles that you have checked out will appear with a small box before each title.
5. Simply click in the box and then select the renewal option at the bottom of the page.
I think that you will find this process to be be very quick and very efficient. However, remember that all subsequent renewals must be handled in person at the Library Service Desk.
Was this helpful? 0 0